[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 12, Issue 26

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:19:50 PDT 2005

Hi Amy,

I can find nothiong wrong with you account. I am bumping this up the food
chain, and will let you know what, if anything, I find out. In the meantime
read the archived posts so you don't miss anything great - like Tioga's
descritpion of the Bridgeport reunion!

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html