[Mb-hair] Hello:)

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Thu Jun 23 12:39:23 PDT 2005

Go, Amy!

Love,

Tioga

=========================

-----Original Message-----
From: LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Sent: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:18:10 -0700

hey everyone.... no action on the list for awhile so I thought I'd say hi I
thought of HAIR recently because a friend and I were singing HAIR songs at a
picnic (she's more of a friend of a friend and I didn't know she had been in
HAIR at one point --- something (I don't remember what) prompted it and she
started singing Hare Krishna and I was singing along and then she mentioned she
had played Sheila and we started singing segments of the entire score:) It was
fun)

As a quick update: I have been busy --- even though school's out now
(work-wise) I still have two grad school classes (one that is keeping me SO busy) and
I'm tutoring a few hours a week. I'm also trying to work out more - swimming
and yoga - to lose weight and just be healthier in general. Also I have wedding
stuff to do.... it's less than a year away now (just barely; we're getting
married June 17, 2006) but still lots of things to do. I'd rather get things
done now that I have more time. Also, I'm going to Italy with my best friend for
10 days next week (ahhhhhh!:) So excited) so there's a lot of planning and
packing for that. Plus trying to have a social life and fit in time for little
things like reading, etc....... It's a full schedule!:)

anyway, I hope everyone's doing well!

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings