[Mb-hair] Re: No Black Actors

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Thu Jun 23 12:48:53 PDT 2005

Here is an idea, take your darkest actors and have them get a deep tan!
We used white guys with black hair in Clearwater (1985) and it became
light boys and dark boys.
OR be really innovative and make Hud a woman!  Delores Hall was a great
Hud!  Then you would add the Lesbian/gay issue into the mix.

Be creative but NO black face.
There is a really dark tan makeup!  Looks Arabic.

Corinne

Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org
Venue Theatre is a not for profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.  Our office is
located at  5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710.  Please send
all mail to the office.
The Studio is at 9125 US 19 N, Pinellas Park (at Mainlands Blvd.)
727-822-6194  cell  727-656-8525