[Mb-hair] My HAIRy news

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 22 17:37:18 PDT 2005

Last year we held a "gathering of the tribes" (for the HAIR productions I
directed in 97,99,03) at the site where we performed HAIR outdoors in 2003.
We have turned this into an annual event so our second gathering is gonna be
July 8-10 and once again it'll be at the same site. We toss up a Tent City
on ample land and have 3 great days of peace, love, and camaraderie. We'll
begin the festivities Friday evening with a blessing of the field, drum
circle, and passing of the conch. Then we'll sit around a campfire late into
the night just sharing & caring. Saturday we'll have some rock & roll music,
singing, dancing, Frisbee throwing, barbecuing, swimming (suits optional),
chanting and another evening of late night loving each other. Sunday morning
we plan to go out for breakfast and then break camp with love in our hearts
and gratitude for a weekend away from all the turmoil of our everyday lives.
And all this shared with a bunch of great HAIR freaks. Just wanted to share
the news.

PEACE,
Leo