[Mb-hair] Useful stuff maybe ...

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Jun 18 17:02:04 PDT 2005

Hi Gerald,
 have you thought about WHY all those bees and other insects and MICE!!
stay away form BOUNCE??
 There probably is a good reason. and that is that it's NOT too healthy.
There probably is some poisonous stuff in there.
I don't have proof, of course, i'm just thinking out loud.

But for letter carriers and uniforms it sounds like a great idea.
Just don't get carried (pun pun!) away with all the other uses.

 I personally hate the smell of Bounce. Maybe I was an insect in another
life??

I would NEVER use it in anything containing food! and I don't use it in my
clothes
dryer because I  cannot wear anything that has been permeated with that
odor.
makes me sneeze.

 Some of the listed uses are probably OK,
but maybe conventional cleaning and washing clothes (and airing sneakers!!)
will work better than enveloping yourself and your whole house in the
bouncy smell.

An alternate 'smelly" solution for keeping a fresh scent in closets etc is
cedar wood
chips. or lavender blossoms, dried.
 I have not tried playing sports with a bit in the back pocket.
who knows...
 let me know if anybody has experimented with that.

Dagmar