[Mb-hair] Re: Hair at the "Fame" school

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Tue Jun 14 18:37:40 PDT 2005

Hey Ross, glad you found your way onto the list and it was great chatting
with you and your wife at the Bridgeport gathering. I don't know how many
trips I can muster to NYC but by all the HAIR gods, if there's a will (which
there most definitely is) I'll find a way! The process of mounting HAIR is
indescribable. Enjoy the journey my brother.

PEACE,
Leo

On Behalf Of Ross Tatum
Subject: [Mb-hair] Hair at the "Fame" school

Greetings from LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts,

My name is Ross Tatum and I'm elated to announce that we will be mounting a
production of Hair at LaGuardia (NYC) on Dec. 8th,9th,10th and the15th,
16th, 17th. My wife and I attended the Bridgeport production and had the
pleasure of meeting Michael Butler, Nina M. Dayton, Robert Camuto, Ross
MacLean and many other wonderful Hair alumni who welcomed us with open arms
and offered their help and input with the production. What a blessing to
have been in the right place at the right time. After spending time with
everyone after the show my wife and I realized we were about to embark on a
trip of life-changing proportions. The love and familial power in the room
was palpable. We are so lucky to be a part of the Hair Universe. And my
students at LaGuardia are buzzed about the show and very excited about
experiencing Hair. Please try to make it to the show. My wife and I hope to
see all of you at LaMama.

Peace and Love,

Ross