[Mb-hair] Yes, We Have No Bananas...

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Jun 11 21:34:26 PDT 2005

EEEk had not heard about this.
Sounds like  a hoax all right.

 Meanhwile, here in Tucson, I've had NINE collect calls (which i did not
accept)
 from Pima County jail today. The last one just at 9pm.
A Spanish recording, with a brief English translation.

 I tried to call somebody, but only got a recording...
 thinking the poor guy obviously had the wrong number
and was  desperately trying to reach somebody. (Not me, of course!)
 then I hear it is a scam! no details yet.
 Dont' people have better things to do???

 I've had plantar fascitis. that is an injury of your heel, when you pull a
muscle away
from the heel bone. sounds nasty, is painful and takes  about 6 months to
heal.

 Now, somebody could think of  "plantans" (a type of big banana eaten green)
and invent the banana story... yes?
 no?
;-0
Dagmar