[Mb-hair] Kent State (tangent: the flower power of George (Hibiscus) Harris, 10-22-67)

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sat Jun 11 08:48:39 PDT 2005

Originally I had the picture you had as well Sib., but this one must have just been posted cause it was not on line before when I spent an hour or so looking for it. I still would not have it if not for WMH (Walter Michael Harris) letting me know the origins of the photographer.

peace, and you do wonderful things down there at the njvvwm, they are extremely lucky to have you... I mean that sincerely.

barbara