[Mb-hair] Re: WCBS FM GETS "JACKED" (Harry Harrison, Says Goodbye)

Dauber dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Sat Jun 11 05:22:06 PDT 2005

On 06/11/2005, Jim Burns wrote:

> I'm just a little too young to have grown up with the original Good
> Guys, on WMCA, but I  certainly grew up listening to Harry Harrison,
> and what even as a kid, I considered classic rock...   "Jack" is a new,
> bad media idea...

Aw, Jim, these big radio corporations (Infinity, Clear Channel, etc.) are
all about bad media ideas!

Anyhoo, it turned out for the best for Cousin Brucie at least -- he got
picked up by Sirius. His first broadcast will be July 4 from the R&R Hall of
Fame. And he got the radio jock's ultimate dream: he gets to play what he
wants.

I still ain't gettin' Sirius, though.

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
 * ICQ: 28677921 * YIM: dau_ber * AIM: ddaauubbeerr