[Mb-hair] Help Save Africa

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Tue Jun 7 20:27:15 PDT 2005

Please go to this website and sign the petition to send funds to African
people

$16 supports a child in school for a year
$10 gives aids medicine for 6 months

http://www.bread.org/one.htm

What is the ONE Campaign?
The ONE Campaign is for people like you who care and want to know simple
things you can do to help. ONE is a new effort by Americans to rally
Americans – ONE by ONE – to fight the emergency of global AIDS, extreme
poverty and chronic hunger. The ONE Campaign is engaging Americans across
the nation – in churches and businesses, online and on college campuses,
at community meetings and concerts. ONE is showing people the steps they
can take to fight global AIDS, hunger and poverty.
Each ONE of us can make a difference.
Together as ONE we can change the world.

We’re not asking for your money. We’re asking for your voice.
 Thanks
Corinne

Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org
Venue Theatre is a not for profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.  Our office is
located at  5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710.  Please send
all mail to the office.
The Studio is at 9125 US 19 N, Pinellas Park (at Mainlands Blvd.)
727-822-6194  cell  727-656-8525