[Mb-hair] The cast recording Michael just posted about...

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Tue Jun 7 13:56:51 PDT 2005

Okay...I did a little bit of investigation...if what I'm reading is
correct, the
"cast recording" coming out next Tuesday at Best Buy et al isn't a cast
recording at all, but a CD of the Actor's Fund of America concert of Hair. I'm
debating whether to get it...my collection is of true cast recordings, but Jai
Rodriguez is on it! (I'm a big fan of Queery Eye...although I'd never want to
go through it myself, despite my wife's semi-encouragement -- I'm afraid Thom
will make me get furniture from Pottery Barn! 8) )