[Mb-hair] Re: Mexican Cast Album

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 05:24:17 PDT 2005

also i just remembered
putting together a package for mexico that never came off a few months ago
hair was shut down and closed in mexico
they basically ran them out of town on a rail
so there may or may not be a recoding
i know when enquiring about doing hair in mexico in the last few months
given the whole catholic orientation etc
that at least a few months ago
hair was not doable in mexico
eg one could get imprisoned etc
or so it was portrayed to me by the local government
emanating out of mexicali