[Mb-hair] More Broadway, (Baby)...

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 05:20:20 PDT 2005

hal prince also is in a sense of the old guard
those of us who are younger have bent the unions etc
also prince resources does not have the pressing need
for structural innovation

but yeah one can get around the unions very much
i dont know; the guilds are better
eg the dramatists guild, the wga , the ssdc
equity is in parts a bitch
the only union that prevents their actors from working