[Mb-hair] HAIR at the GATE THEATRE, LONDON

Tali tali at gatetheatre.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:27:19 PDT 2005

Dear all

Michael suggested I subscribe to this list as I'm producing HAIR at the
Gate Theatre, London. The show, directed by Daniel Kramer (Through the
Leaves, with Simon Callow and Ann Mitchell) and with musical supervision
by Stephen Brooker (Woman in White, My Fair Lady), will open in
September 2005.

This is the first ever musical the Gate has produced, and we'd so value
your insight and support. As a 70-seat off-West End theatre, we are
(pardon the pun) excited to take HAIR back to its roots - the Gate
Theatre auditorium is an average 60 square meters; the show will have 65
seats.

If you're interested in hearing more about the production, don't
hesitate to email me directly at tali at gatetheatre.co.uk.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

All best wishes

Tali Pelman