[Mb-hair] The Downing Street Memo

Jef Bek jefbek at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 5 22:07:49 PDT 2005

Have you heard about
The Downing Street Memo?

http://downingstreetmemo.com/index.html

The Downing Street Memo is actually a document containing meeting minutes
transcribed during the British Prime Minister's meeting on July 23, 2002
with British and American intelligence agents a full eight months PRIOR to
the invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

The memo states "Intelligence and Facts were being FIXED around the Policy"!
Plans for war had begun in earnest as the Bush administration was publicly
announcing "We are doing everything we can to avoid war in Iraq"

Please read this website

http://downingstreetmemo.com/whycare.html

It is no longer an opinion that Bush lied...

IT IS A PROVABLE FACT!

This is not getting much press...YET!

Please do what you can! Read about it, spread the word!
Congressman Conyers has drafted a letter to Bush demanding an explanation!
He has over 110,000 signatures. Please sign his petition:

http://www.johnconyers.com/index.asp?Type=NONE&SEC={456ECCD5-4EAC-4C6D-8A17-
89728B250AE2}

John Kerry is going to speak about it on the floor of the Senate on Monday.

Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican. Shouldn't there be an
investigation to find the truth? If this is true, hundreds of thousands of
lives have been horrifically used as pawns in Bush's sick war game! The
recent reveal of "Deep Throat" reminds us of how deeply twisted The
Republican Party can be. Please help to bring THE DOWNING STREET MEMO to
light.

Thank You,

Jef Bek
Citizen for truth and peace