[Mb-hair] Crash

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Fri Jun 3 16:56:56 PDT 2005

Dear Tribe,

I just have a burning desire to share how torn up I am inside after seeing
the movie"Crash" this afternoon.

Our lives are so removed and isolated from so much hurt and pain.

How lucky are we to be able to love and hug and have the desire to make the
world a better place.

Michael Butler, if no one has told you today that 'I love you". Which it
being so late in the day, I am probably late to say this, "I love you".

Thank you for opening our eyes, "Our eyes are wide open!"

Tribe, I love you, we are the chosen few that truly make a difference, I am
so proud to be a part of this.

Sherwin Ross