[Mb-hair] Warning: A Solicitation

Jonathan Zenz zenzjay at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 14:34:47 PDT 2005

Hello Tribe,

Most of you do not know me except as a tribe member on this online community who reads a lot of the emails but rarely sends emails.

I don't want to take too much of your time but I am competing on September 25, 2005 in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon which is a fundraiser for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.  I am hoping to raise $1000 in support of the foundation and could use your help.

I am going to be participating in the full race which is an 800 meter swim (about 1/2 mile), an 18 mile bike ride, and a 4 mile run.  I have never in my life done an event like this, but I am really enjoying the challenge of training for the event.

If you can help it would be truly appreciated.  Please do not feel obligated.  If you would like to make a donation online you can do so securely at the following:

http://nauticatriathlon.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=97040&u=97040-91504857&e=345488291

More information on the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation can be obtained at:

http://www.pedaids.org

Thank you so much for letting me take a few moments out of your day.

Peace and Blessings,
Jonathan Zenz
(Berger - Silverlake, CA Tribe '04)