[Mb-hair] The New Revolution ?

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:53:28 PDT 2005

Awesome!

I hope people have their blinders off when Ms. Fonda rolls into their towns.
why do people refuse the truth?
is it that they will have to take responsibility all of a sudden~ good
grief.

i wish everyone could see that ultimately Rs and Ds should have the same
goals.
gotta find what is similar.
maybe if I assume that every conservative i meet (even with his W and
Confederate flag stickers) has the same goals and, obviously must believe in
civil rights and liberties, then real dialogue could start.  or he/she would
be so surprised that they wouldn't start shouting right away.
you know, "fake it 'till you make it!"

i know, "what fools (we) mortals be"...

Sweet dreams just the same.
Katie