[Mb-hair] Re: Re- Current Productions

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 08:23:57 PDT 2005

It seems to be an Asheville curse.

My stage manager just quit because she has to have surgery and the doctor
said she's not allowed to do another show...

But I looked at the I Ching yesterday, and when I asked, "what can I say to
motivate the cast and crew", it led me to "Calculated Waiting".
So cool really, it actually said, "Destiny is at work here", and basically
that we are all part of something bigger than ourselves.
I brought it to rehearsal and read it to the cast~ we have named ourselves
the Phoenix Tribe.

Before the Trail of Tears, the Cherokee newspaper was called "The Phoenix"
and this production seems to be re-born from ashes on a daily basis.

On a Directing note,  my woof is still a little sulky at not playing Claude.
I've talked to him and am going to do more acting improv with the group~
but has anyone encountered this before...anything magic to help everyone
see the big picture?

Thank you!
Have a wonderful and beautiful day.
Peace,