[Mb-hair] Re: Re- Current Productions

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Thu Jul 21 12:31:33 PDT 2005

Yo, Sean!  Yeah, I wanted to make sure you noticed that Ryder U production coming up.  Figured since it's practically "right around the corner" from where you work, that we'd need to make sure we went there -- either together or separately and we'll say "Hi" at intermission.  Too close to miss, eh?  Hi to Lisa.  And enjoy the trip to Chicago (hope you make that HAIR production, too!).

Tioga OG Joe

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:33:59 -0500
From: Dauber <dauber at banana-and-louie.org>

Wow....I'll be in Chicago in a few weeks....considering going to that
production!

And Hair at Ryder U in November!! That's just a few miles from where I work!
Looks like I need to take a rare post-work field trip!

Thanks, Nina!