[Mb-hair] RE: London Bombings

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 21:38:57 PDT 2005

Nicely said Paul. My thoughts and prayers go out to all in London. I do wonder what is to become of all this continuing madness.

Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon

Paul Korda <paul at paulkorda.com> wrote:
Of all the cowardly acts these so called Muslim extremists claim to be so great for "creating", worshippers of death and destruction, they are nothing more than cowards, hiding behind modern technology (that they hate) to explode bombs on the lives of innocent people, including fellow Muslims. Let's face it, these people are nothing more than psychotic killers. If their beliefs are so important, why don't they try putting some positive ideas for what they need, in writing, on their websites, so that the World can try to help them get a shrink.
Paul Korda
http://PaulKorda.com

paul at paulkorda.com

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net.