[Mb-hair] OT: For Those Of You Who Have Loved

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Wed Jul 6 16:54:24 PDT 2005

Hey Jim.... guess what?..... I had already seen the film on "In Demand" and just did not remember the name... It was/is a great film with two great actors Jim Garner and Gena Rowlands with her son directing Nick Cassavetes... If you see any other films he has directed he has a special touch and sensitive as well.

Nick directs as his father did, do you remember his Father John Cassavetes? He was an actor and director, and they both have that unusual deep sensitive touch, and Gena only takes a certain type of role, so the whole family is special...

Anyway... thanks.

peace,
barbara