[Mb-hair] OT: For Those Of You Who Have Loved

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Tue Jul 5 16:40:08 PDT 2005

Or, are in love...

Or hope to be in love!

:-)

Catch on cable, or rent, last year's THE
NOTEBOOK.

I caught this the other day, and it just put me away. A few wonderful
moments, that I'm not sure have ever quite been captured this way, on
film.

(Now, interestingly, I only caught this from halfway-through, on....
Wouldn't it be just beyond silly if the move in its entirey didn't
measure up...?)

:-)

But, at the least, amazing instances.

And why does everyone seem to ignore, that across the breadth of what's
now a near fifty-year career, James Garner is one of the finest actors
on celluloid, America has produced?

Best, Jim