[Mb-hair] Katie's Quandary - HUD...

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sun Jul 3 18:16:05 PDT 2005

Here's a beautiful HUD,
but weren't they all?

Ronnie Williams in the original Munich cast, 1968, Theater in der
Briennerstrasse!

 He spoke perfect German, even  local dialect.
I remember going to restaurants with a group of HAIR kids,
and he would order in his broadest dialect.
In those days that was extremely unexpected.
;-)))
He was Donna's German teacher, theater  mentor and more...
she was still Donna Gaines then, freshly imported from America.

We had so much fun!
 Ronnie still lives in Munich.

P&L
Dagmar