[Mb-hair] Hair in Chicago

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 16:22:15 PST 2005

For anyone in the area there is a production of HAIR in Chicago. A friend of
mine saw the cast hanging out and singing twice at Showtunes Monday and said
they were great. (BTW - Showtunes Monday is one of my favorite things ever - I
mentioned it before. At one of the gay bars in Chicago, they play video clips
of showtunes (from the Tonys, movies, etc.) from 8-2am and everyone drinks and
sings and dances... SOOOOO much fun.... anyway)

This is the web site: http://www.tonkawatheatretribe.com/

I think I am going with a group of friends either 2/25 or 3/4

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)