[Mb-hair] Re: Frankel tour?

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 06:36:38 PST 2005

Frankel is one of the smaller current indepedent producers on broadway ; he
is trying to lock down the first class rights to Hair ( eg bdwy and or high
end
large scale first class national tour + the right to make other companies )
but word is there are other groups
bidding behind the scenes to also secure the rights before
frankel could lock them in. ( looks very like leslie howard in scarlet
pimpernel ) stay tuned

also there are various stories floating; one that the initial company will
be a broadway company; two that it will be a national company.