[Mb-hair] Where are they now??

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 21:55:06 PST 2005

I talked to Otis approx. 5 years ago he lived South of me I think it was Sarasota, at the time he was putting together a golf brochure for someone. Soon after that conversation the phone # that I had was no good & have not heard from him since. I have such wonderful memories of working with him in N.Y.

Love forever
Robin