[Mb-hair] The ring - WOW

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 20:31:24 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/2005 8:52:28 PM Central Standard Time,
swiggard at comcast.net writes:

> It's just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us.
> Hope you know you just how many of us tribe members are wishing you
> romance, happiness and a life full of happy surprises.

I'm so happy to be able to share it with all of you.... at a time when there
is so much devestation in the world I feel a bit guilty celebrating and having
so much money sitting on my finger.....but at the same time, I know "Life is
around [me] and in [me]" and aI should celebrate life even though there is
devestation....

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)