[Mb-hair] HELP ME SAVE A YOUNG MAN

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:28:08 PST 2005

Hi Richard,

What Michael means is that you sent your post to:
<mb-civic at islandemail.com>, <mb-hair at islandemail.com>.

Neither of these email addresses are valid any longer and you should remove
them from your address book. The correct addresses to post to the list are:

<mb-civic at islandlists.com> and <mb-hair at islandlists.com>

The posts came through to the moderator hold and I passed them through, but
you cannot be sure that all posts to the old server will get to me, and
through me to the list. Please be sure and use the islandlists addresses so
we can be sure that all your posts will get through.

Thanks,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html