[Mb-hair] Fw: my photo

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 09:34:57 PST 2005

This is the picture of a young composer I am trying to save from Iran; his
case came to my attention out of nowhere and in addition to my ongoing work
with my projects I have fast tracked trying to raise an additional 50k -
100k in addition to my regular fundraising efforts; which will enable a
small scale islamic theater project which should legally enable us to bring
babak to the states as a composer and a consultant for the production ( eg
it is a unique tangible situation etc ); the handsome young man you see
before you made the mistake of disseminating a cd to a few friends with "
forbidden " writings and he is now on the run for his life;
we have between 2 and 6 weeks to save him depending upon contingencies not
within our control including if the country in the middle east he is
currently in renews his papers or not; this is not anything i counted on
working on in addition to immense project load all ready; but i felt i could
not turn my back on this young mans cries for help;
if this touches something in anyone as it did me; please someone contact me
and help ; thanks

richard haase in nyc