[Mb-hair] intensive project ~ To: Robin

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Tue Jan 4 07:44:56 PST 2005

Robin..... Checked out your site and read the Madison Garden story (and
others) again.... Thank you for sharing your memories.

I have that album "Divine HAiR" but currently my old turntable that I
bought in nyc from Allan Nichols needs to be hooked up (needs
speakers).... I will check out your singing "Where Do I Go" with "The
Boys Choir" it must be awesome (will listen with a new perspective). I
have always noticed on TV with the Gospel singers how they get so
inspired by their Choirs (or at least I do).... I also have an album
"The Voices of East Harlem" (ever heard it? talk about Choirs), with my
X playing drums, another "G-R-E-A-T"  album.

Enjoyed your site.... THANKS

peace,
barbara