[Mb-hair] HAIR in Santa Ana and my discussion space (Paul Korda)

Paul Korda paul at paulkorda.com
Sun Feb 27 16:51:24 PST 2005

Hi Tribe and all!
Will anyone be going to the show on any of the two Saturdays. I'm
working on Pirates of the Caribbean during the week but would love it if
anyone wants to go on Saturday. Let me know.
The new server of my site provides a discussion space, and the first to
log in is someone who really lived in the heart of British rock, the
former girlfriend of one of the most colourful drummers in British rock
history, who unfortunately is no longer with us.
She is now married to Gordon Waller of Peter & Gordon fame, and Gordon
is still out playing the gigs. So I'm hoping that we can create a
dialogue of the real history of rock from the stove cooking! Those of
you who have a story to tell are welcome to tell the true stories, no
press release material in this! Just click on "Discussion" and log in.
Peace forever
Paul Korda
 <http://paulkorda.com/> http://PaulKorda.com
<http://www.paulkorda.com/>