[Mb-hair] HAIR in California

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 26 12:01:06 PST 2005

Hello Leo,

Way to go, knock them out. This is the greatest musical in the world to open
the eye of everyone in the country and it could open up the world if all the
people in this world would just open there minds and  let the age of
Aquarius and the Sunshine in .

Peace, Grace, Love and Blessings ~~ Charles M. Preston III ~~

Leo, Please e-mail me I would like to talk to you.
cpreston1 at bellsouth.net