[Mb-hair] Re: Wedding stuff

Sharmagne Leland-St.John sharmagne at msn.com
Mon Feb 21 02:24:11 PST 2005

There is also the  Unity church which is a non denominational church.  Their
headquarters is in Lee's Summit, Missouri and they are across the nation.  I
held my daughter's baptism at a buddhist temple temple.  It just seemed to
be a special place of beauty and serenity.  It was on a lake.  Everyone was
very happy with the ceremony and the location!

Sharmagne Leland-St. John-Sylbert
Editor-in-Chief
http://quillandparchment.com/