[Mb-hair] Pre-Cana

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Feb 19 21:42:51 PST 2005

What's a Pre-Cana spot?
I guess cannabis would have two 'n's
 ;-)
Dagmar

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Dauber dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:07:57 -0500
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com, mb-hair at islandemail.com, @banana-and-louie.org
Subject: [Mb-hair] Re: Wedding stuff:)

On 02/19/2005, LilacAmy11 at aol.com wrote:

> Ok..... sorry to annoy again with wedding stuff (I am so paranoid about
> being  one of "those brides" - but at the same time I want to share:)

Okay, a bit of unsolicited advice...

I don't know what your religious affiliation is, if any, but....

If you're planning to get married Catholic, then please, please, please,
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR PRE-CANA SPOT NOW!!!! As a member of my church's
Pre-Cana team, I can tell you that spots fill up REALLY quickly. Get that
out of the way as soon as humanly possible! (Oh...and make sure that you and
Seth both agree on the dates...we've called couples back to verify their
attendance, and sometimes the fiancé[e] didn't even know they were signed up
for anything!)

Good advice for all Catholics who are planning to get married!
dauber at banana-and-louie.org
 * ICQ: 28677921 * YIM: dau_ber * AIM: ddaauubbeerr