[Mb-hair] Re: Wedding stuff:)

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 08:48:18 PST 2005

I am Catholic but we're not getting married in a Catholic ceremony.... my
fiance isn't and doesn't want to be and we want to get married outside so that
means it wouldn't be a valid Catholic marriage (don't ask)

we're actually trying to figure out exactly who is going to married us. We
want it to be Christain, but not very religious... I'm envisioning music and
readings (some Biblical, some poetry) and things like that....he isn't really a
member of any church and I'm only as member of the Catholic church.... so we're
kinda stuck on that right now.

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)