[Mb-hair] Wedding stuff:)

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 21:54:23 PST 2005

Ok..... sorry to annoy again with wedding stuff (I am so paranoid about being
one of "those brides" - but at the same time I want to share:)

Two things: I updated the wedding web site.... keep checking back there
(especially closer to the actual date. It's *only* 483 days away!:) I tried to
update it to include the engagement picture but it didn;t work..... oh well

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/AmyKazan&SethGoodchild

And I posted the engagement pictures to the yahoo web site. Also I zoomed in
on my ring in one so for the people who haven't been able to see it yet, check
that out. (look under "Seth and Me")

http://photos.yahoo.com/lilacamy11

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)