[Mb-hair] happy valentine

Vincent Edwards VinUschi at t-online.de
Mon Feb 14 23:18:53 PST 2005

hi brothers and sisters  happy valentine  to ya all   feb 14  1970  my
last night on the stage at the shaftesbury theater  in the west end of
london after 18 months of joy i will always thank the angels for the
tribe really socked it to me till early the next morning all the way to
heathrow airport where i had to catch a flight to paris for lunch and
then to monaco for a tv show  i had a record  no 1 in the french charts
on cbs records called  THANKS and the record company wanted me out there
promoting i remember during the live tv show walking into the indoor
swimming pool at the hotel de paris after watching a french chef cook
crepes
suzette with bottles of contreaux that i help him libarate from the
bottles  so to cut a long story short  today  uschi angel and myself are
eating pancakes and  drinking that wonderful french business with
bubbles in it and thinking about you all and drinking a toast to love
peace and mr fritzy who would have been 18 today   vincent
www.vincentedwards.com.