[Mb-hair] CHANGE OF DAGMAR'S EMAIL ADDRESS

myelvis4u at flash.net myelvis4u at flash.net
Tue Feb 8 21:20:05 PST 2005

Greetings to all,

please make a note to change my email address, I had almost 90  spam
messages
today, it is getting very much out of hand, so I would like to switch to an
alternate
address, hoping it will not be discovered right away!
Here it is:
 fotoblue at flash.net

Hoping you had a lot of fun today - MARDI GRAS!! -

Peace and Love
 Dagmar
http://www.dagmarfoto.com

 PS: Thank you, Michael, for the  Bob Marley story and the Butler Aviation
photo,
which looks like a film still!

PPS: Richard asked if I was available for production photos.
SURE!