[Mb-hair] RE: Happy New Year campers

swiggard at comcast.net swiggard at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 14:29:17 PST 2005

Zowie, Greg!

What a fabulous surprise to hear from you!  Congratulations and all
possible good wishes on your wedding (let us know how it went).

OF COURSE I remember you.  You were the first Berger I saw live (in
Washington, spring 1971 - remember?).  That role just took over your body
and spirit, and it was thrilling to watch:  funny, sexy, dangerous, rockin'
and wild. Your Berger was the funniest Berger I have ever seen, and yours
is still the Berger I measure other ones against.  And then there was
'Rainbow', where you were a standout in Very Different part.  I do hope you
are still performing.

It's wonderful to hear from you. May the new year bring joy and new
adventures. Please stay in touch.

Love, Peace, Happiness and Health from yer ol' pal,
Billy
(Bill Swiggard)