[Mb-hair] Happy New Year Campers

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 20:28:14 PST 2005

My Dear Brother Greg,

  Congrats on your wedding my friend. May you have many years of good health
  and wedded bliss. Hope we can get together in the near future.

  Love ~ Jonathon

Gregory Karliss <shobizismyhobby at webtv.net> wrote:
  Some of you may remember me. I started in the parking lot at the
Aquarius theater and one thousand plus performances later ended up on
Broadway with Gerry going on for me once a week. Over the years I worked
with over two hundred of you and although I may not remember all of
your names I do remember every breast, hiney, and penis I ever had the
extreme pleasure to ogle. Everything I have in this life I owe to Hair
and it's creators: Jim, Gerry, Galt, Michael, Ted and so many others.
I am going to be married tonight at 7 PM pacific. I hope you will
send me a kind thought. To those whom I knew and those I have yet to
meet God Bless us everyone. To my brother Peplio, we have added a prayer
to our ceremony tonight for your whole family and they will be in my
prayers every night for the rest of my life on this earth and then
beyond. I JUST FIND IT SO STRANGE YOU MARRIED WILLY WINDSOR! I had no
idea he was gay. With all my Love, Peas and carrots.
Gregory V. (for Voluptuous) Karliss

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net.