[Mb-hair] Collective Prayer for Willy

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 21:44:30 PST 2005

Dear Peppy,

  Sending love, prayers and positive energy your way. I'll be keeping you all in my
  prayers for healing and strength.

  Love ~ Jonathon

peppy castro <peppyc at frontiernet.net> wrote:
          Hi,
    One and All and Happy Holidays. I am looking for a collective Prayer from all of you. I know it works. This past week we got some tuff news. Willy's Battle with Cancer took another turn. It's not great news and she continues to show me what an incredible person I married. She'll be having more surgery as soon as it can be scheduled, however with the holidays we'll be on a waiting pattern. It's back with a vengeance. Spots on the Lungs have doubled in size. A new bugger on her Liver and a new huge 12cm. mass that has totally destroyed the bone it's sitting on in the pelvic region. So now the existing tumor on her Sciatic nerve is now the least thing we're concerned with. Willy is Doing Great! Which means as great as anyone can be considering what's going on. Pain is pain and oxccotton is showing it's value to us. The surgery will be to remove the mass and see what can be done about the bone. They can do great things with building bone back or implanting. Once the pain is g
 one
 we'll get back on track. Please no pity an stereo types. Just give her the love and positive prayers I know you all have in your hearts as you are all good friends. Jesse and I are fine and keeping mom busy with Love.  Love to all and count your blessings. Peppy

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net.