Fw: RE: [Mb-hair] Planet Love Note from WMH

Michael Harris wmichaelharris at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 18:55:27 PST 2005

Forwarded on behalf of Nina,

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com>
Sent: Dec 21, 2005 4:46 PM
To: wmichaelharris at earthlink.net
Subject: RE: [Mb-hair] Planet Love Note from WMH

Dear, dear Michael,

As always, you inspire me with your integrity, your openness, and your
commitment. My thoughts are with you and your family now, sending much love
and all wishes for a peaceful and loving holiday together, and a permanent
invitation to come a little bit north east, should things permit, and time
you are there. Thanks for the links about your Dad; I look forward to
looking at them.

May your, and everyone here's, new year, be filled with love and laughter,
and may all you dream for yourselves come true. To those who have sent
cards, both online and off, thank you so much. I haven't found time this
year - perhaps I'll get them out in mid January! But I am thinking of you
all and sending love and all good wishes.
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html