[Mb-hair] I sent you an eCard from BlueMountain.com

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Mon Dec 19 15:16:41 PST 2005

Dear Michael:

   Thank You , so much . I will try to make it to La MaMa and your house
! Thanks Again.
Is your e-mail address : michaeldavidarain at yahoo.com  ?
The reason I ask is that I keep getting returned messages I've sent to
you ! ?

   Love to you , Chris , Agusto and evryone to numerous to mention .

                                   I wanna sit next to you during the
Holidays ( nothing great to say ) LOL !

     Bruce