[Mb-hair] The wall that unites us

michael at intrafi.com michael at intrafi.com
Sun Dec 18 18:00:34 PST 2005

This story was sent to you by: michael butler

The wall that unites us

By Stephen Julius Stein
Stephen Julius Stein is a rabbi at Wilshire Boulevard Temple and vice president of the Wilshire Center Interfaith Council.

December 18 2005

AS 2005 DRAWS to a close and Americans ponder "the good and the bad" and what resolutions to make in the new year, I wonder: Did any of us insult our parents? If so, according to the Torah, death by stoning is the decree. Women, did you wear pants last year? If so, according to the Torah, death by stoning is your decree too.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/suncommentary/la-op-rabbi18dec18,1,6802323.story?coll=la-headlines-suncomment

Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com