[Mb-hair] Two Wolves... and Gina Harding

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 14:44:03 PST 2005

Dagmar-Do you really mean This Roamarie has contacted you??? I have spoken to Gina
recently and the one person she wants to know about the most IS ROSEMARIE!!I am
dumbstruck- email Nina who has contact info.I am at work without #'s.P S I worked with
her and would also love to contact her too.XOX M

--- "fotoblue at flash.net" <fotoblue at flash.net> wrote:

> Thank you, Jim,  for the story of the 2 wolves!
>
> on a much lighter note: does anybody have a contact address for Gina
> Harding??
>
> no - no connection  - or trying to feed the "good wolf", maybe ?
> Rosemarie (who was in the Vienna production of HAIR), a friend in
> Switzerland,
>  is looking for her
>
> I just wanted to save space and not send two separate messages.
>
> Love
>  Dagmar

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."