[Mb-hair] Re: Re: REPLY TO VERY CONTROVERSIAL

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 18:46:22 PST 2005

Right on Dagmar.. I mirror your thoughts.. I am single and have tried these internet dating sites and many times, I read people's reply to my ad or in their profiles.. "Looking for God fearing man." What the hell is that? I am not going to fear something that I have doubts exsists and if one (or many) does exsist, then I am sure they are going to judge me on the good and bad I have done in life.. I am happy with my progress thus far and don't feel I will be turning into something different anytime soon. And if "GOD" is so loving.. why should I fear him?  It's crazy.. But.. I say as Lennon said.. "Whatever gets you through the night. " I don't care what people beleive in... I beleive in myself, and in Karma. And all I know is, that if I were. "GOD" the world would be in a different state of affairs. Funny that I should read this post today.. as I just came from my guitarist house where I put together a new song idea, dealing with simular subject matter and as an outro we are g
 oing to
 go into a verse of XTC's song, Dear God.

  Anyway.. Peace.. JIMMY P

"fotoblue at flash.net" <fotoblue at flash.net> wrote:
  well, consider this:
if there IS a God, and I myself have problems with this,
given the current state of the world, the earth etc -
then he or she understands our reasons for doubting and not blindly
"believing".

SO: if you don't believe, you then are probably pleasantly surprised when
you die
to find out that he/she does exist, and I'm sure will be forgiven.

I certainly do NOT believe in the wrathful version that then casts
unbelievers into hell.
As we all know, HELL can be right here on earth. You don't have to wait for
it.
Some people even carry it inside themselves. ..

On this note, which probably will surprise a few fellow tribies,
I do wish you happy holidays, may it be Christmas, or Hanukkah,
or whatever else you feel like celebrating.

Happy Third of Advent
P&L
Dagmar