[Mb-hair] Re: Just a little tribute to John L. 25 years since he has been gone

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Fri Dec 9 12:44:40 PST 2005

Yeah I remember when I asked Jim if he wanted me to snap a pic of him in
front of the Dakota and he declined. I wanted to have the photo of me & Judy
taken cuz it was where John Lennon lived. I got teary eyed when we saw the
Imagine Memorial cuz that tribute came after his death.
And I agree with ya Jimmy P, it blows my mind to realize that it has been 25
years! Wow!

PEACE,
Leo