[Mb-hair] Bev On Veronica Mars Tonight

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Wed Dec 7 15:00:47 PST 2005

Hi! For those who might be interested, I will be appearing in the hit UPN
show "Veronica Mars" tonight, Dec.7th. (that's channel 13 at 9pm for you
SoCal folks). It will be repeated on Sunday, Dec. 11th in case you miss
it. But don't blink - I only have 2 lines as a nurse in a hospital (3rd
scene) and who knows how long that'll be! They are also showing the scene
on the Veronica Mars website, www.veronicamars.com.

 Also, I appear in an alternate ending to last week's show exclusively
online. Just go to www.aol.com/veronicamars you can see me, the nurse, in
the alternate ending. It's a strange new idea!

For those of you will don't live in Southern California, you can check
the show times in your area at www.aol.com

or www.veronicamars.com.

It's a great show and I had a wonderful time doing it!

Visit my websites:
www.beverlybremers.com
www.voicercise.net