[Mb-hair] FW: Take Your Hanky Out!

Sherwin ace at aceross.com
Sat Dec 3 16:44:33 PST 2005

Sent: Fri Dec 02 22:05:50 2005
Subject: Take Your Hanky Out!

>>>I received this from a good friend who had a choice to  make. It said

Important:
This e-mail transmission, including any previous messages or attachments to
it, contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or
privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
the original transmission without making copies, disclosing, distributing,
saving or making use of it in any manner (all of which acts are strictly
prohibited), and so notify the sender by reply e-mail @icmtalent.com.

ICM archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail. It may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. ICM
accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission.